Friday, May 4, 2012

Footloose 10 page Workshop

Thank you to fellow Close to my Heart consultant Tresa Black for designing and sharing her 10 page workshop using the wonderful Footloose Paper.

This event is tentatively scheduled for Saturday, May 26, 2012 at 9:00am to 4:00pm.  
The location will be confirmed once I have the number of confirmed participants.  
The cost is $55.00 and it includes:
1 Complete Footloose Level 2 Paper Pack
2 White Daisy Cardstock 6 packs (a total of 12)
1 package buttons
1 package of Natural Hemp
1 Dimensional Elements Stars
1 pgk. Opaques Adhesive Gems, Pearl
1 Cork Alphabet
Instructions to complete 10 scrapbook pages.
Pizza Lunch

You do not have to attend in order to get this deal.  You can order the items and do it at your own pace at home.



I will need your confirmation by May 12, 2012 in order for me to place the order and receive your materials by May 26, 2012.  I will require payment by May 15, 2012 (cash or cheque).

You can email me at natracine14@yahoo.ca any time to obtain further clarification or confirm your participation.

Hope to see you there.

Nat




No comments:

Post a Comment