Monday, June 9, 2014

GreenHeart's Balloon Ride Blog Hop


Hi there and welcome to the GreenHearts CTMH Blog Hop! This month we are featuring the Balloon Ride My Reflections Paper pack by making what our hearts desired.

If you are coming from Candra Holmes' Blog,you are on the right path! 

For this hop, I challenged myself in doing the three folds card.  I did my Mom's Mother's Day Card.  If you Google three folds card tutorial, you are going to find lots of examples.


All materials from Close to my Heart.  
Here is another card I made and entered into a challenge.  



Size:  5x7.  All materials are Close to my Heart (D1579 Windy Day Stamp set).  The Embossed image is from Tim Holtz.

Well, I am glad you came by and would love for you to leave a comment, now hop on over to Lynette Stow's Blog to see her take on this hop.  

3 comments:

  1. Great cards! I've been thinking that I should try one of the trifolds and I love yours with this paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure your mom loved her card. I have yet to try the tri fold technique and will have to give it a try. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this so much.... love the dress

    ReplyDelete