Sunday, January 22, 2012

My Shadow Box Layout - well sort of

Well, after making several shadow Boxes as gifts for Christmas, which you can see here, I finally got around to doing one for myself.  It is not in a shadow box, it's in a frame which I plan to put right in the entryway in the basement.

I used the CTMH retired papers from the Simple Pleasures paper pack and of course, the flowers from the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge.  If you want to order this wonderful cartridge that I use ALL the time, head over to my website and order it.  The prices in the CTMH catalogue have gone down quite considerably, here is the chance to order.

Hope this inspires you to create your own.




Thanks for visiting.

4 comments:

  1. LOVE this---and the cat! Redoing the wall going into my craft room---with these kinds of frames! Have to go to WM anyway--and I love the banner with the small clothespins-which they have in the office aisle?! Go figure-but I am getting some! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! The flowers are gorgeous!

    :) Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, gorgeous! I think I will have to come visit you in Nav and get you to cut me a bunch of flowers, they're so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Natalie,

    I just wanted to let you know that I have really been enjoying your artwork lately and I nominated you for the Liebster award. You can check out the details on my blog.

    www.kathy-itsagirlthing.blogspot.com

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete