Monday, April 9, 2012

Superhero Workshop on the Go

For my son's birthday last year, we brought him and his friends to the local Bowling Alley.  It was so much fun.

I used the Superhero Workshop on the Go (WOTG) to make the first two layouts.

 
 I still had lots of pictures left so I grabbed the Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book for inspiration.
By using the B&T I had left I made the third layout.  I added two Black Cardstocks.

All materials used are from Close to my Heart
Layout 1 - Superhero WOTG Layout
Superhero Stamp Set
Hero Alphabet Stamp set
Cranberry Ink
Sky Ink
Dimensional Elements - Stars
Comic Badge Buttons

Layout 2 - Superhero Paper Pack
How to book:  Imagine - Memoirs Complete Layout
Superhero Stamp set
Dimensional Elements Stars
Comic Badge Buttons
Black Ink
Moonstruck Ink
Cranberry Ink
Sky Ink

Layout 3 - Superhero Paper Pack
How to book: - Reflections - Front & Centre - Centre Stage
Hero Alphabet
My Complements - Rub-Ons - Superhero
Art Philosophy Cricut Cardridge - Stars
Black Ink
Comic Badge Button
Outdoor Denims Brads and Buttons
Cranberry and Crystal Blue Waxy Flax

Make sure you go down and see other layouts I posted below.
Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment