Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Recent Layouts

I haven't posted artwork I created lately.  Here are three layouts. 

Pemberley Workshop on the Go - Featured Layout - I slightly changed it

Victory Workshop on the Go - Featured Layout.  The pictures are horizontal instead of vertical like in the guide.


Here is a layout I made using the Stella Paper Pack with inspiration from fellow Close to my Heart Consultant Sherri Tozzi from Orlando Florida.  Here is the link to her BLOG.  Sherri used Pemberley for her layout, I didn't really have pictures for that particular kit so I improvised with Stella.  Totally worth looking at her blog, she does great things with the Workshop on the Go.

Thanks for looking, let me know which one is your favorite

Nat

1 comment:

  1. Natalie, I LOVE your FUN Stella layout! I found you on the CTMH BB, and now am your latest follower. You have a great blog, very inspirational!

    Heather

    Scraptastics1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete